First learning/teaching/training activity in Brussels, Belgium
We started our journey in Brussels - the unofficial capital of the European Union. It was a good way to set off our project as a training event.
We had several meetings with relevant institutions, and were able to disseminate our project to these.
- Teachers' meeting to plan the next 2 years.
- Visit at Parlamentarium
- Guided tour at House of European History - "The Young & Restless" exhibition
- Project meeting
- Presentation at European Parliament and guided tour at the Plenary Chamber
- Meeting at the European Economic and Social Committee
- Meeting Tom Foley from Renew Europe. A talk about the refugee situation in EU
Apart from widening our knowledge, we also spend a good time together, getting to know each other.
The Greek team created this nice poster for this meeting